1. All information, data, text, documents, graphics, logos, designs, images, pictures, photographs, videos, podcasts, weblogs, software, interactive features or other content, services or materials (or any part of them) accessible on this Site (Materials) are protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to the BBC, Bristol Magazines Limited and/or BBC Worldwide or are otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use the Materials other than as permitted in these Terms.
2. Except as specifically permitted on the Site, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of this Site without our prior written permission (and the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant intellectual property rights as and if applicable) in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Reliance on Information on this Site
3. Information published on this Site is intended solely for the purpose of providing general information and is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We do not warrant that any Materials are accurate or free from error and disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any content on this Site by any visitor to this Site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
4. You acknowledge that when using the Site you may be exposed to Contributions from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for the content, truth, accuracy, usefulness or safety of such Contributions. We do not endorse any Contributions or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed in any Contribution and we disclaim any and all liability in connection with such material.
5. We aim to update the Site regularly and may change the content at any time. We may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely at any time at our sole discretion. The Materials may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update them. Warranties and Disclaimer.
6. The Site is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and other Terms of any kind, express or implied, in connection with the Site and your use of the Site (including, without limitation, as to satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy).
7. We do not warrant that the functions contained in any Materials on this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Limitation of Liability.
8. We accept no liability in respect of any Contributions submitted by any of our users. Your use of the Site, the Materials and/or any Contributions is entirely at your own risk.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, other members of the BBC group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or exemplary loss or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising from, out of or in connection with the use of the Site, including without limitation: (a) injury and/or damage to persons or property as a result of any statement, including any actual or alleged defamatory statement; (b) losses suffered by any third party, including infringement of any intellectual property or privacy rights; (c) loss of data; (d) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (e) loss of business or contracts; (f) loss of opportunity; (g) loss of anticipated savings; (h) wasted management or office time; or (i) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation.
10. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our control.
12. You agree to indemnify us and any of our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and operational service providers on demand against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses suffered or reasonably incurred by us as a result of, or in connection with, your access to and use of the Site other than in accordance with these Terms or any applicable law.
13. You must not misuse the Site by introducing, transmitting or arranging the sending of any viruses, corrupty file, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm, time or logic bomb, keystroke logger, spyware, adware or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service, distributed denial-of service or other type of attack.
14. Any breach of this provision constitutes a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
15. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site, your downloading of any Materials on the Site or on any materials on any other website linked to it.